Thursday, June 6, 2013

Here's another quick Celine portrait. Playing with a slightly different style here, which I think I really like.
I'm not sure how I feel about the boarder color, really. I tried to make it so it would match deviantART's background color, but deviantART has a tendency to alter colors slightly when you upload, so that didn't really work out. :/

This one was sort of a speed painting. 45 minutes using photo reference. It definitely worked out a lot better than my last landscape did. I don't have much practice painting clouds, and these ones are pretty simple since they're backlit, but they were a lot of fun to do.

I also decided to use the landscape (waterscape?) as a background for a redheaded selkie with a blind eye. I'm not entirely happy with how her face turned out, though, so I'll probably fix it and reupload pretty soon.

=^.^= <3

No comments:

Post a Comment